Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crisps

Knickers are too big

Rate this Entry
Well here I am 12 wks post surgery, over 60lbs gone( YEAH) well I had a hug try on session yesterday and I am into all my smallest clothes I have in my wardrobe, I can not tell you how happy that makes me, by the end of Sept I will need to go shopping, the biggest surprise has been my knickers, when I hold them up they look enormous, I am still wearing them but they are folded over at the top and so look baggy, I am shopping today for new ones, they will be 3 sizes smaller than the old ones, no more washing line shame for me.

Submit "Knickers are too big" to Digg Submit "Knickers are too big" to del.icio.us Submit "Knickers are too big" to StumbleUpon Submit "Knickers are too big" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yayyy! Isn't that exciting!! Can't wait till I go through all my smallest sizes and have to buy new. Right now my clothes range from 12-24.
    Knickers! Haha, what an adorable term! I just had to go buy more dress pants yesterday, because mine were hanging on me. I went from a 12 down to a really comfortable 8. Love, love, love!
    Awesome news!!
    That is a great problem to have
    I plan on buying clothes at thrift stores during the way down until goal weight and I will have some fun buying new.
    Are knickers the same as panties? Underbreaches?

We say "don't get your knickers in a twist" when someone is being all dramatic. Lol
    That is awesome! Keep up the good work!
    OMG I cant wait. Thats so exciting
    WOW 60 lbs in 3 months is amazing. im down 56 in 3 and 1/2 months! Congrats

I am also dumping my too big clothes at goodwill by the bagfulls. Buying a few cheap items in the mean time to hold me over. - Hubby said he will buy me all new clothes once I hit goal weight ( about 20-25 more lbs) Can Not "Weight" ! lol
    WTG!!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!