Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nandree

Rough night

Rate this Entry
The gas finally started moving around last night which was uncomfortable. Room was very cold. I suggest you bring a small blanket with you.

Finally received a small bottle of water this morning to sip. Should be returning to the hotel this morning.

I would have to say that I was awake every hour last night but from reading others post, the first night is worse.

Submit "Rough night" to Digg Submit "Rough night" to del.icio.us Submit "Rough night" to StumbleUpon Submit "Rough night" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awe! I am sorry you had a rough nite. Hopefully you can get some rest at the hotel! Thank you so much for all the post! I am so grateful! Leaving in 6 days and reading makes me feel so much better!!!
    I hope you feel better soon, you are in my prayers
    Hope you feel better soon. Thank you for being so honest and posting what is really happening for you.
    Rest up girly your doing great!!!!
    Do they give you pain meds?
    With each tick of the clock you'll get better. Time heals...............
    My first night was horrible as well. I warned them that narcotics make me very ill but the gave them to me anyway. I finally told them I wasn't hurting bad enough to please stop putting it in my drip but the excuse was they had to keep on top of the pain. They switched to toradol and I was fine after that. Everyday since then has been better and better. Hang in there your doing great.
    you got this!! thanks so much for your honest updates!!!
    I would have slept great in the hospital if it weren't for the IV pump beeping, the vital signs and the lab technician!
    what pain meds do they give... I cannot take percocet..prefer demerol..
    sorry ur night was rough... I guess its to b expected tho... but after reading ur other posts, sounds like ur doing great... very glad to hear..