Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crisps

10 wks post surgery

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone, 10wks, where have they gone but it also does like a life time ago, I am now totally 100% recovered from op and doing so well it is scary, I still have bad days where I don't eat enough of drink enough, I am worried about protein so just ordered some shake mixes, my hair is thinning and I don't want it to get any worse.
WELL my health is great, I am now off the methatrexate and hydroxychloraquin, I am down to 2 pain killers a day, not even sure I need them I will try without them at the weekend, I do still.take fexofenadine for the mad intense itching and just finished a 5 day course of steroids.
My weight is now at 15st 2lb, that's a loss of 4st and 2 Lb in 10wks, it's mad and totally unknown for me, only 5 stone to go, I can't believe I am nearly half way there, the one thing I really have to do is targeted exercise, my inner thighs are a disgrace, even at my largest I always had decentt legs, not any more, my arms are still ok, tummy well what can I expect after the abuse it has been put through, baggy and horrid BUT that's why Spanx was invented, having a mini heatwave here in the UK so no cold for me yet.
Have a lovely Thursday and I will be back soon

Submit "10 wks post surgery" to Digg Submit "10 wks post surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "10 wks post surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "10 wks post surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Oh wow ! You are doing fab congratulations x
    I still do not process the stones LOL but it sounds like a lot!

I find when it's terribly hot, I have a tougher time drinking and eating.

What's all the meds for? I am clueless but it sounds great!