Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Greatest decision ever!!!

6 Months surgeversary and enjoying life!!

Rate this Entry
I am beyond thankful for my sleeve!! It's definitely been a learning experience ! It's only been 6 months and I'm already so close to my dr's weight goal (115 lbs). I am 133.5 as of this morning. That is a 57 lb loss!! At times it feels like I'm losing slower than others but it's only because I don't have much more left. I've got 18 more lbs in the next 6 months, so doable!!

I have lost my butt (lol) and have some loose skin in my lower abdomen. I've been thinking of getting a Brazilian butt lift (the fat collected by liposuction is then transferred to the gluteus). I don't have the money for it and I'm losing all the fat so I'm screwed haha!!

I'm just being vane now!! I could easily live with my new body!!

Just last weekend were shopping for clothes for my daughter and I happened to walk by past a full body mirror and I had to walk back to take a second look. I was amazed at how small I looked and I told my husband and he said "That's what I keep telling you but don't believe me!!" I am size small top and 4 in jeans.

Have a wonderful day sleeve buddies! And those who haven't been sleeved yet... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??

Submit "6 Months surgeversary and enjoying life!!" to Digg Submit "6 Months surgeversary and enjoying life!!" to del.icio.us Submit "6 Months surgeversary and enjoying life!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 Months surgeversary and enjoying life!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'll gladly donate some fat for your butt lift!
    @ Pam G- You're too funny! Imagine how awesome that would be if we'd be able to do that?
    You'll be out of fat soon anyway!! You're doing great!