Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Laurynsmum

July 18th, 2016 - last day of food.

Rate this Entry
So today was my last day of real food, tomorrow I start my pre-opp shakes. I tried to have a little bit of my favorite foods over the past week, knowing I wont be having them again for quite some time. I am to start my pre-opp shakes tomorrow, I am nervous of them, but anxious to start at the same time, I ordered the chocolate ones and I am really hoping they don't taste like chalk lol my dietitian told me that they are better cold and with ice as that gives you something to chomp so I am going to give that a try.

Anyways just a little post as I lay here trying to sleep thinking about my new journey that officially begins tomorrow, I can not belive that its is finally here, its finally time, just two weeks from tomorrow I will be going into surgery, I am scared but so very excited at the same time, and while I know this is going to be a long road and I have a lot fo work ahead of me yet, I am ready, I am willing to put the efford and time into it!

Wish me luck please!

Submit "July 18th, 2016 - last day of food." to Digg Submit "July 18th, 2016 - last day of food." to del.icio.us Submit "July 18th, 2016 - last day of food." to StumbleUpon Submit "July 18th, 2016 - last day of food." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Best of luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nandree
    Best of luck!
    Thank you!!!!
    Best wishes to you! I had my own food funeral too. But guess what? I never had to give up anything I didn't choose to. It doesn't control me anymore, and I will always be grateful! Keep us posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mbenson5
    Best wishes to you! I had my own food funeral too. But guess what? I never had to give up anything I didn't choose to. It doesn't control me anymore, and I will always be grateful! Keep us posted!
    Thanks! I don't think I will mind not having the food, I do enjoy food, but I am so ready for this journey and am excited to get things moving along.

I started my shakes this am and omg they are so gross! I did the ice in them and stuff like the dietitian told me to but its not helping I have the chocolate ones, any advice on how to make them not taste so awful?
    yeah im so happy for you. But your will do amazing
    Good luck, I cant wait to start mine in just over a week i start my pre op