Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

6 months

Rate this Entry
This month weight loss slowed, but is still trending downward. I've lost another 3.6 pounds, and I've lost 2 inches off my hips and 2 inches off my waist. I go for my official 6 Month checkup next week and I'll post any new directions then

Submit "6 months" to Digg Submit "6 months" to del.icio.us Submit "6 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Keep up the good work, and please keep me posted
    keep up the good work
    Thanks
    3.6 lbs is not bad at all girl �� I'm lucky if I lose 2 lbs this month . I think I'm just getting closer to my doctor's weight goal so it's all good. Are you close to it too? This happens when you don't have much more to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatest decision ever!!!
    3.6 lbs is not bad at all girl 😋 I'm lucky if I lose 2 lbs this month . I think I'm just getting closer to my doctor's weight goal so it's all good. Are you close to it too? This happens when you don't have much more to lose.
    They haven't given me a goal but considering I was double the recommended weight for my height I think I have a way to go. I'm wondering if it's a stall since I'm just hitting the 6 month mark.
    There are always stalls. The closer you get to goal the longer the stalls. Keep up the good work and don't worry about the plateaus as they are very discouraging.