Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennK

3 months out!

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone!

I am excited to say I am officially 3 months post-op (surg was April 11) and as of today 50 lbs lighter!

Feels good. Still have about 25-30 to go till I reach goal, but so far, progress has been great.

Got rid of like 80% of my clothes (which were way too big), and moved down to a Medium from an XL in my scrubs a work.

Everyone can notice a change, and I am happy to receive the compliments.
I am still working on my daily vitamins, protein and water intake... I think this will for sure be a work in progress.

Some days I have more energy than others... when I get the nutrition in, I feel better. Looking forward to reaching goal of 135-140 by October!

Submit "3 months out!" to Digg Submit "3 months out!" to del.icio.us Submit "3 months out!" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 months out!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

50!?! WOW! Good job!
    You are doing awesome keep up the good work
    Those were the days, at 17 months the struggle is real! I envy you and great job. It feels awesome doesn't it?
    Its great, and I only have about 26 more pounds till goal weight.... next issue is.. I have developed an umbilical hernia. I saw my surgeon today, he said if I have corrective hernia repair with him it will be $2500. I am seeing another doctor tomorrow (at the hosp I work for) and hoping Ins will cover it if we just put "hernia" as the diagnosis as opposed to "post sleeve hernia"... if so it will be covered at 100%. Its kinda painful and makes my tummy hard and bulgy.. I really didn't want to have another surgery, but that looks like what's goona have to happen. I will find out at the 2ed opinion tomorrow.