Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bananna

3 months

Rate this Entry
3 months ago I had my surgery and couldn't be happier! I wish the weight would just fall off but it's NOT! It's hard work! I back slid for about 2 weeks eating chips and dip and licorice! I gained 3 pounds in just days! I am down to #165! I love it! But here's a complaint I never thought I would make...... I hate buying smaller sizes! Can you believe it? I just bought size 12. Haven't bought 12s in YEARS! But what if I will loose more. Then I will have wasted money on 12s! Is that crazy or what?
Let's talk boobs! I had a breast lift and augmentation 10 years ago when I got divorced. Just before surgery I was a very full 38-D. I'm still a D and will always be a D but I'm getting droop and I need a 36.

Submit "3 months" to Digg Submit "3 months" to del.icio.us Submit "3 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

The bras were the hardest, I wasted so much money buying ones I thought fit. Finally I found one that was perfect and bought four colors. I should buy more before they change the style.

As far as clothes, don't buy much! You will change sizes so quickly. I returned things that I under grew before even taking off the tags.

Now that I'm at goal, I am guilty of buying too much. Like more stuff than I can wear. I'm a bargain shopper, but that's no excuse. It's just so much fun to shop now, it's like an addiction. On the plus side it's the third summer in a row that everything fits, and I'm finally done giving everything to goodwill.
    I was in the same sizes for a long time now. Now that I am within 5 lbs of my goals, that is starting to change. Pants are the worst. My waist is really small, but hips are bigger. So what fits in the behind swims around my waist. Not complaining, but I am going to have to find a tailor. I have put a lot of money into my professional wardrobe.
    yup having lost over 3 stone in 9 wks a new bra is in order for me as well, my old clothes i am still wearing as i have {UK} 22/24 and my biggest size is 28/30 i have nothing inbetween, refuse to buy, when i go down people may notice my weight loss, so far no one has
    That's why I love thrift stores. You don't have to spend a lot of money on clothes while your losing. As far as bras go, I spend a small fortune on mine cause I'm a g cup. Just can't go to Walmart and get those babies. Gotta order online or ho to specialty shops. Hoping I lose in that area first. Lol. Would love to be able to buy cheaper bras.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisps
    yup having lost over 3 stone in 9 wks a new bra is in order for me as well, my old clothes i am still wearing as i have {UK} 22/24 and my biggest size is 28/30 i have nothing inbetween, refuse to buy, when i go down people may notice my weight loss, so far no one has
    What the hell is a "stone"? Lol
    I only shopped in thrift stores or sales racks until I reached my low weight and maintained at least a couple months. Not wanting to have to buy new clothes is probably my #1 motivation to not regain any weight. As for bras, I lived in sports bras till goal cause they were much more forgiving in sizes. I went from a 44DD to a 36A/B. And no bras really fit now. I fall out of most of them when I bend over. Picture two tennis balls in the toes of a pair of socks. Wishing for a boob job to remove skin with NO augmentation. Then I wouldn't need a bra at all.