Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pam G

Blood pressure NSV

Rate this Entry
Ok, so today was my second time out of the house on my own. Went to the grocery store. I immediately took my bp when I went in then again on my way out. It was perfect! And no dizziness...a bit weak, but I've been lazy for nearly a month, what do I expect?

I used to take 100 mg of Metoprolol AND a diuretic twice a day. I only took 1/2 of a metoprolol and I haven't taken a diuretic in several days.

I think if I lose more poundage, I might be able to get off the metoprolol, too!

Wow, it didn't take much wt loss to be able to lower my bp. I'm so happy, though, cause really, I was on too many damn pills!

On a side note, pork rinds make a good "protein delivery system" and they have protein themselves. I tried a little hummus with a pork rind...pretty good.

Submit "Blood pressure NSV" to Digg Submit "Blood pressure NSV" to del.icio.us Submit "Blood pressure NSV" to StumbleUpon Submit "Blood pressure NSV" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Way to go Pam!!
    Continued success!
    Keep up the good luck
    yahoo! life changer right there!

ps get out da house woman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy
    yahoo! life changer right there!

ps get out da house woman!

Once I figured out why I was dizzy, I can get out more! I'm getting truck maintainence today!