Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RoDean

100 lbs of fat and remorse and guilt and depression....

Rate this Entry
GONE, ALL GONE....I have lost 101 lbs and still going down. I now will get my 100%real, not vinyl cowboy boots I promised myself as a reward for losing 100 lbs. I am over the moon with happiness and healthiness!!!!!!!

Submit "100 lbs of fat and remorse and guilt and depression...." to Digg Submit "100 lbs of fat and remorse and guilt and depression...." to del.icio.us Submit "100 lbs of fat and remorse and guilt and depression...." to StumbleUpon Submit "100 lbs of fat and remorse and guilt and depression...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!!!

I'm so HAPPY for you!

huh? I thought you just got the revision? You lost 100 pounds in 2 months??!!! wow!
    GET THEM BOOTS FOR SURE. CONGRATS
    Then get to steppin! Lol woo hoo. That's a whole Kelly ripa!
    Quote Originally Posted by mrtumnus
    huh? I thought you just got the revision? You lost 100 pounds in 2 months??!!! wow!
    I was re-sleeved in march, starting weight for that was 194. I began my journey with my original sleeve in July of 2013 at 273 lbs. Now I am at 172.
    Oh yay!! Rock those boots!!
    You go girl.
    Congratulations!
    "These Boots Were Made for Walking"... walk proud because you did a great job! Continued success
    Such awesome results! Congratulations on all your hard work that got you here.

Congrats!
    Congrats, girl!!! Rock those boots!
    Thanks so much to all of you for the support and encouragement!!!!
    That's wonderful. Very happy for you.
    Fantastic!!!
    WOOHOOO!!!
    Am very late to this party -- but very happy for you, RoDean. Congratulations!
    So kinda confused - read the other post where you didn't lose anything and now this one where you did.
    Congrats to you! Job well done.
    Quote Originally Posted by azladyrider
    So kinda confused - read the other post where you didn't lose anything and now this one where you did.
    This one is from June. It does contradict the other post, though, doesn't it?