Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

doinIT4me

A pice Of Mind

Rate this Entry
hi I am new to this site, I am looking for people who had the sleeve at HMN by DR. Hernandez, I am scheduled to have my sleeve done by him in Jan 2017, and I want to know what its really like? will I be safe? should I trust this? how was the whole experience 4 u (weightless agents, HMN hospital, and the HMN team/DR. Hernandez).. please let me know, I am a wife and a mother. I want to make sure I could come back to my kids (healthy & alive) after making this decision.. please and thank you

Submit "A pice Of Mind" to Digg Submit "A pice Of Mind" to del.icio.us Submit "A pice Of Mind" to StumbleUpon Submit "A pice Of Mind" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope you find the answers to your questions? Any surgery is scary. Are you doing the surgery in Mexico? I have seen many post on here about Dr. Hernandez.
    Hello! I had Dr. Hernandez do my surgery on 4/28/16. He did not speak much English, but super nice. All of the nurses and staff were amazing and could speak English. They are really great and knew what they were doing. The Registered nurses down there have to go 5yrs in medical school, so they are really good at what they do. I had no problems at all. They cater to your every need! I am very excited for you. Please don't hesitate to ask anything else Oh and the hospital and hotel was very clean and nice.
    Thank u sooo much, i just needed to hear from someone else who paid through weight loss agents and went to that hospital and had surgeon(That its all real) im putting alot into doing something this BIG. Sure WE can all relate. .....now I can look up, and move forward and be excited about my new life. ...
    Ya i am going to Mexico
    My mother had procedure done by Hernandez In May. Since being home she was in hospital for 4 weeks and currently home with home health. She is on picc lines and IVS 24hrs a day. As the Dr's here in America say "They sent her home to die" , but thankfully after a recovery of a few more weeks, she will be ok. She's extremely lucky to be alive! I pray everyone avoids this Dr! Keep in mind, insurance will NOT cover any errors done by surgeons in Mexico.