Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Greatest decision ever!!!

From Extra Large to Small in 5 months! I am over the moon!!

Rate this Entry
I recently got a new job, better position which kind of requires me to dress up a bit more. I've been wearing some size 8 pants and yesterday my husband told they looked too big on me, so we went shopping for an outfit today. Holy cow!! I am a comfortable size 4 in pants and a small top!! I am so happy!!
I have lost 53 lbs and weight loss has slowed down but I am so okay with it. I am 137 lbs, I know I'll break the current stall so I'm not sweating it !!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Submit "From Extra Large to Small in 5 months! I am over the moon!!" to Digg Submit "From Extra Large to Small in 5 months! I am over the moon!!" to del.icio.us Submit "From Extra Large to Small in 5 months! I am over the moon!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "From Extra Large to Small in 5 months! I am over the moon!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That's awesome! I'm just now in a size XL top so I'm super excited about that I can't imagine being a size small! That must be amazing
    ✨Happy Dance✨

I'm so excited for you! I cannot imagine ever fitting into a small, much less in five months! But I'm going to try envisioning it!

✨✨✨ Congratulations! Keep up the great work! ✨✨✨
    Awesome!!! I can't image how excited you must be!
    That is exciting! I think I wore a small when I was six yrs old! Lol
    Way cool! I remember joking I was gonna frame my size 6 tags. I bought 4 pairs of size 6's and by the time I went to wear them they were falling off of me. I ended up in a girls size 12 which was wayyy freaking me out so I am comfortable in 0's - 3's depending on the make and cut.

If you're like me I looked at jeans on the rack and thought NO WAY will those fit me and they did
    Thanks Ladies!! It sure feels nice!! I found an extra small top that fit just perfect, and I certainly thought it wouldn't fit. I am slowly starting to feel different but still not small enough to believe I'm small
    I am so happy with my new life, even people comment about how happy I look. And yes I am happy and confident. I am glad that my exterior is now reflecting how great I feel inside!!
    That is awesome. I am no where near a size 4, don't think I will ever be a size 4. But when I was folding clothes, I held up a pair of jeans and my husband asked if those was my son's girlfriends jeans. LMAO I smiled and said no, these are mine! He said wow, I knew you lost weight, but to see it in a pair of jeans. I went from 18 and 16w, down to 8 and 10. Time to get things moving down again. Congrats.