Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Tandem

Day three - it's getting better

Rate this Entry
I woke up this morning feeling much, much better than yesterday although I'm not quite 100%. I have been able to drink much more than I was yesterday. I'm drinking about an ounce every twenty minutes, fairly easily. Yesterday it's was a real struggle to get much down. I didn't have any feeling of nausea, my stomach just couldn't handle it. I felt incredibly full. Today I think I'll be able to finish at least one protein shake and an eight ounce bottle of water. I didn't walk around much yesterday but the plan for today is to walk through Target (it's TOO hot to walk outside).

Hopefully tomorrow will be even easier!

Submit "Day three - it's getting better" to Digg Submit "Day three - it's getting better" to del.icio.us Submit "Day three - it's getting better" to StumbleUpon Submit "Day three - it's getting better" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm 3 weeks tomorrow and still feel full all the time from drinking!
    It will get easier, see if sipping on water or protein every ten minutes will help. I didn't stick to any eating schedule until way later, I just kept sipping interchangeably, sometimes together to wash the taste of the protein drink. Walk around in your home, take laps around your dining table, I know it sounds crazy but it's important you move. It's important for circulation to avoid blood clots.

You got this!