Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xena7158

21 weeks out - more stomach space?

Rate this Entry
It's almost 5 months out for me - and for the most part I can still only get in about 1/2 cup of food in a sitting. Sometimes I get in a bit more than that if I eat too fast and am not paying attention (yes, that still happens sometimes!) and usually it`s just uncomfortable for a little while. A good time to go for a walk to get digestion under way!

One exception seems to be liquids - I seem to be able to get in quite a bit more at a time than I used to

The other exception is eggs. For some reason, eggs just fill me up! Or rather, egg (singular), to be exact. All different ways, fried, hard boiled, poached - I can barely get a whole egg in and I am stuffed! Not sure why that is...

Submit "21 weeks out - more stomach space?" to Digg Submit "21 weeks out - more stomach space?" to del.icio.us Submit "21 weeks out - more stomach space?" to StumbleUpon Submit "21 weeks out - more stomach space?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I can eat eggs any way I can get them cooked. I hope thats the same with me.
    Eggs have more protein so more filling I'm 4 years out next week and can barely eat a little over 1/2 cup of food also
    I have the same issue with eggs... doesn't matter how its cook. 1/2 an egg and I am super full..