Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

thenewmetoday

Living my dream

Rate this Entry
I HAVE BEEN OUT KAYAKING RECENTLY.....OMG I AM LOVING IT. I MOVED NORTH AND I AM SURROUNDED BY LAKES, FOREST, ANIMALS AND NOW THAT I HAVE LOST MY WEIGHT AND HAVE A NEW KNEE I AM FULFILLING MY DREAMS.

HAVE MET A NICE GUY WHO KNOWS ALL ABOUT THE AREA AND THE BEST PLACES TO GO.

YES I GET OUT ON MY OWN TOO AND WITH THE GALS, BUT YOU KNOW IT'S ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE A HANDSOME, STRONG MAN AROUND. LOL

REALLY JUST CELEBRATING LIFE. IT IS OUT THERE FOR ALL. ALL THE BEST IN REACHING YOUR GOALS IT IS SO WORTH IT. CHEERS JOANNE

Submit "Living my dream" to Digg Submit "Living my dream" to del.icio.us Submit "Living my dream" to StumbleUpon Submit "Living my dream" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Here is celebrating you too!

I like lake and river kayaking; I tried it in the open ocean last December, and it was not fun! I was not strong enough.

Best wishes on this new adventure of yours!

Cherish every moment! Congratulations again!
    Good for you!
    Great report! Can't wait to be active and FIT!!!
    Sounds like fun. I never tried kayaking but liked canoeing.
    Joanne ... what a great message. Had no idea you were moving. And yes, a good man is lovely to have around. Not to mention fun girlfriends, beautiful country, and new adventures.

So happy to hear how happy YOU are.
    Way cool! Glad you are free and enjoying yourself!
    Joanne, you're a "man magnet" and I can see why... charm, beauty and grace are all you!
    Where did you move, closer to NJ I hope. You are such an inspiration for those of us of a certain wonderful age, and I embrace your philosophy to live the life you enjoy. You're very brave to kayak, I'm not fond of going into water, especially deep water. I want to zipline though.
    Thanks for sharing and I wish you continued joy!
    You go girl
    AHH THANKS ALL. I LIVE ABOUT 8 HOURS NORTH OF TORONTO. LOTS OF BLACK FLIES RIGHT NOW. JG I AM LOOKING INTO ZIPPING IN AUG. ..SO MUCH TO DO. PS YOU SHOULD ALL SEE ME GETTING INTO AND OUT OF THE KAYAK ....I'M WORKING ON IT. LOL