Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bettina1968

6 days out

Rate this Entry
Today is day 7 if I count the surgery date and my surgery was early in the morning so I'm guessing that day counts. I have had an issue with diarrhea so I've been making Pedialyte snow cones LOL. I'm already tired of broths and jello...lol. I'm so ready for that next phase. I'm so excited to have a protein shake tomorrow. If I do ok with it them I may try a very thin cream soup. I've already lost 14 1/2 lbs. I'm so excited to see the pounds start to fall off.

Does anyone have any good recipes or recipe websites you can share for protein shakes or just healthy after sleeve surgery recipes. I sure would appreciate it.

No pain meds today. They were giving me a false sense of "healing" and making me feel almost to much better. I began doing to much and ended up over doing it. I want allowing myself to feel like crap and rest. So today I rested and I feel better naturally not because of medication.

Submit "6 days out" to Digg Submit "6 days out" to del.icio.us Submit "6 days out" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 days out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Just take it easy im dreading the first few days after I have surgery, But I know I can do it Just like I know you will do awesome