Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crisps

Too much

Rate this Entry
Well yesterday I kept up the fluids and followed my plan an all is well with me and the world.
I wish you all knew my local area to appreciate how much walking happened yesterday, 6 wks ago I could not walk 300 yards to the end of my road, I also broke my ankle in Jan this year.
I now realise how stupid I was as I walked over 12 miles in total, I am soooooo paying the price today, my right ankle is so swollen and painful, I am having a bit of a Lupus crisis and can't take my usual meds yet, I feel a wreck at the moment.
I DON'T REGRET A STEP I TOOK, my 2 youngest children have never known me to be well, that makes me very sad as I had so much fun with my eldest, yesterday for the 1st time I took them to a theme park and I went on a couple of rides with them, we all had a great time and they will remember it.
I can't wait to lose more weight as I know it will mean camping trips on a weekend, I want to have fun with them, I have had a long lay in this morning and actually rested.
Operation wise I feel I have done amazingly well, no infection, always managed fluids well, now I have the eating plan sorted out I am so excited about our future as a family.

Submit "Too much" to Digg Submit "Too much" to del.icio.us Submit "Too much" to StumbleUpon Submit "Too much" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WOW... if you walked that much and your not in pain then I say go for it. You know what your body is capable of doing. You would not do something to hurt yourself. Just be careful and dont overdue it. Im glad your getting out and getting some exercise....
    Luv Kari
    Hi Kari, that's the point honey I was in agony all of yesterday, couldn't do much at all, just woken up from a 12hr sleep, because I felt great on Friday I over done it a lot, BUT I don't care as we all had a great time, today I feel ok again so my day begins, nothing much planned but loads to do in the house and its raining again, I will go for a walk between showers