Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Crisps

Bariatric team

Rate this Entry
Hi everyone, well here i am now nearly 4 weeks out, i have moved to soft food yesterday as the mush just wasn't working for me at all, i would eat then half an hour later i would feel hungry again(head hunger is a killer for me) obviously i couldn't eat again but once or twice i tried and was in agony, i really won't do that again.
I have totally reevaluated my whole eating structure at last, I SO THOUGHT I HAD THIS SUSSED, how stupid was i, so now my day is this
When i wake up; Low fat low sugar yogurt mixed with my protein powder and 1 ml of liquid Vit B12
Breakfast: One Weetabix & milk or a very soft scrambled egg/ chopped tinned tomato
Snack: 2 light cheese triangles
Lunch: WW soup or half a WW meal & veg
Snack: Milk & Protein powder
Dinner: pork mince cooked with a load of herbs tinned toms, Lentils and anything else you want to throw in, other half of WW meal & veg
I do try not to snack at night as that's my Head Hunger time and once that Gremlin is there is aint going nowhere.
Sadly i am on another stall but still happy with weight lost so far, i really think i wasn't eating enough as i didn't feel like eating until night time, i think the Vitamins & the protein powder has helped a lot. i hope this also helps others who are struggling at the moment, it is all about regular balanced PLANNED eating. its taken me nearly 4 wks to work that one out, i am upping the walking as well, due to Lupus i find the exercise bit quite difficult and some days its a struggle to get out of bed with the pain i am in, i am working on that as well. Since Starting the Vitamins & Protein powder my energy levels are pretty good so its getting easier, Good luck everyone and keep up the good work.
Edit Report

Submit "Bariatric team" to Digg Submit "Bariatric team" to del.icio.us Submit "Bariatric team" to StumbleUpon Submit "Bariatric team" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Here's to figuring out what works for you!! seems eating 4 to 5 small meals a day works for many folks and keeps the (real) hunger at bay and the head hunger in check as u are eating often.
    "Planned" eating has never really been my strong point. Right now, I have to force myself to "eat" (eat in quotes, because the little bit that's going in doesn't really seem like eating to me).

Hoping it gets easier as time goes by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam G
    "Planned" eating has never really been my strong point. Right now, I have to force myself to "eat" (eat in quotes, because the little bit that's going in doesn't really seem like eating to me).

Hoping it gets easier as time goes by.
    Hi Pam I really do know where you are coming from on the planning, although food was always on my mind I actually planned very little.
    I then realised at the beginning of the week if I didn't plan then I would most likely fail, I really don't want that to happen.
    This really is my last chance to lose the weight, I know losing the weight will have a positive impact on my health, this in turn will have a huge positive impact on my family and our lives together.
    I am NOT going to fail on this, yes some days will be not so good with health problems ( today is awful) some meal times will be not so good either, what I hope to have learned is, it's 1 meal, not 1day or a week or a month which then spirals out of control and I fail my sleeve, my children and my life. I WILL PLAN TO ACHIEVE MY GOAL.
    I wish i had a magic answer for you but I dont. But you do need to eat and get your protein in. You need to build up your strength.
    Luv Kari
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy
    Here's to figuring out what works for you!! seems eating 4 to 5 small meals a day works for many folks and keeps the (real) hunger at bay and the head hunger in check as u are eating often.
    I have yet to figure out how to get 5 small meals in while drinking all the time....and supposed to not drink before or after each "meal".

There isn't enough time in the day! (maybe because I sleep so much....)
    Head hunger is so real. I am at a stall myself and it is head hunger that is getting the best of me. Good luck!