Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

wydols

Cancun Vacation

Rate this Entry
Well I just returned from a 6 day vacation in Cancun where I ate and drank what ever I chose to. The food was delicious and I overindulged some of course. I got on the scale this morning and have gained 8 lbs which I'm happy to have and am not concerned that I will continue to gain as I will now be back to my normal daily eating. It was an amazing vacation and I had a great time and did not worry about my weight and my sleeve did it's job of not letting me over eat in excess. But I did eat more carbs than I usually do and drank more margaritas than I usually do. I'll check back and let you know how my weight is in a week or so.

Submit "Cancun Vacation" to Digg Submit "Cancun Vacation" to del.icio.us Submit "Cancun Vacation" to StumbleUpon Submit "Cancun Vacation" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How fun! Good to know the sleeve is doing its job!
    I just had our vacation also, ate and drank whatever I wanted and only gained 3.3 pounds, which is already coming off! Isn't the sleeve fantastic!
    UPDATE: I've lost 5 lbs already but realized it was a LOT of water weight that was gained. My ankles were very swollen yesterday and the are not today
    It could be water retention from the flights. Did affect me, one flight, 12hn gained 2kgs, took 3 days to go away, 1 flight 14 hours, gained 3 kgs, took one week to go away! swollen ankles are for sure a sign! take care!