Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Shirl

Seriously "Tape your butt!!" If you don't you'll regret it!

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
Hoping that subject line grabs attention

Seriously, after surgery get a tape measure, measure your thigh, around your butt (female), your waste line, navel, chest, shoulders (men), and right arm.

Measure ONCE A WEEK.

When you hit your 3 week stall, or the scale is giving you fits because it will not move, the tape will stop the fretting over the scale.

Least week I lost 1 lb, 3 week stall coming to an end. But I lost 3 total inches in size.

So what, ignore the scale, all the biology/chemistry stuff happening in there I have no clue why some days I drop 3 lbs in a day, and some weeks I could only shed 1 lb. But the tape don't lie, and that is what I want to see shrinking!

So go tape your butt!
I'm blogging this post that Numbers from West Kentucky wrote earlier today.

I have to admit that for some reason I was utterly avoiding taking my measurements, maybe self denial on my part. But Numbers makes a good argument and point. Specially since this morning my scale moved 5 oz up and I'm hoping it was the two exercise days I have had. Either way it's on record and I will make it a weekly habit to keep me grounded and focused and grateful for any changes that occur in my transformation.

So to para quote Numbers, do yourself a favor and "Go tape your butt NOW!"

Despite that I feel I'm still qualified to be a sumo wrestler here are my measurements:

6/02/2016:

Neck: 15.3"
Biceps: 16"
Bust: 47"
Waist: 42"
Hips (Butt): 50"
Thighs: 28"

Height: 5' 6.5"
Current Weight: 216.4lbs
Current Body Fat Mass: 48.3
Current BMI: 34.9

I am upset, but glad I finally did it, my only consolation is that I'm two dress sizes from my biggest weight 20-->16.
O.o

Submit "Seriously "Tape your butt!!" If you don't you'll regret it!" to Digg Submit "Seriously "Tape your butt!!" If you don't you'll regret it!" to del.icio.us Submit "Seriously "Tape your butt!!" If you don't you'll regret it!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Seriously "Tape your butt!!" If you don't you'll regret it!" to Google

Comments

That's what I always say....I also say take a selfie. Wear the same outfit and take a full body pic once a week/bi-weekly or monthy. The scale messes with us, the pics and numbers on the tape don't lie
    I started logging my measurements from day one. I will check it the same time every month just to see if anything is changing. I still have 4 months before surgery so I still have a long ways to go.
    Luv Kari
    I totally regret not measuring and taking photos! My thoughts were that I "didn't want a reminder of how miserable I was". Now I wish I did, so I could compare my before and after!