Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Pam G

It's done!

Rate this Entry
It's done! I am sleeved. And I got pictures! It doesn't look nearly as small as i thought it would, though, hmph.

So far can't keep anything down, even with a scopalomone patch. Tomorrow is another day.

I have a lidocaine pump for pain cause a don't like opioids, and it's working wonderfully.

Talk attcha later, gators!

Submit "It's done!" to Digg Submit "It's done!" to del.icio.us Submit "It's done!" to StumbleUpon Submit "It's done!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well done Pam, keep us posted on your progress
    Congrats Pam, Im right behind you! Prayers and Happy thoughts being sent your way.
    yay! we aren't allowed anything by mouth first day. Hang in there and push that button if you need it!
    Congrats Pam!! Hope you feel better tomorrow. Meanwhile get some rest.
    Welcome home!

All you have to worry about now is to Breath!

Sending you immense love!
    NEW ADVENTURE, NEW LIFE. BREATH AND SIP. CHEERS
    Welcome to the sleeved side! XOXOXOXO

Congratulations! It is nice to hear you sounding so chipper!
    Thanks everyone. I left the hospital around 12:30 yesterday, went to my daughters house to rest, but it was noisy there, so came home to my own bed. Finally got an uninterrupted nights sleep!

Still can't get much fluids down, though. I can feel each sip hit my belly like a bowling ball, then comes the nausea, despite having this scopolamine patch.

And, I'm still so sleepy. Bye for now

PS. My husband knows. Glad he didn't know before hand, he can be a real butthead
    Pam G! Thanks for the update. Try sipping fluids by spoonfuls if you haven't already. That really helps me when my tummy starts twisting and turning.

Are you sleeping prompted up? If you have extra comforters have hubby put a few (folded) under the head of mattress. I wish I had thought of this before I went out and bough an inclined foam. But then I would have extras for guests lol!

Use a suppository if you haven't "gone" in a few days. I hate milk of magnesia, but if you can stand it drink a tablespoon everyday to keep you moving. But if you do, make sure you keep up with your fluids especially water.

I was allowed Premier Protein Shake (vanilla) the evening of my surgery. Mostly to help with nausea. If you sip on something that makes you nauseous try walking it out. I stopped having nausea after day one. I do hope you get to feeling much better by today.

Get as much rest as you can, but try to walk in five to ten minute increments on the hour. For first three days I'd sleep wake up go walk, sip on protein or water, return to bed.

Much love! It gets better every passing hour!

Reach out if you need anything!
    Bravo Pam!!!
    Every day you will feel better. Take it easy and allow your body to do it's miraculous healing trick. Sip-sip-sip!!!