Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shymamichula

4 weeks post op

Rate this Entry
Its that time where I can eat anything I want now. So happy!! I've already made chicken parm with spaghetti squash and garlic shrimp in avocado. I also make salted Pollock with potatoes and eggs and onions with olive oil and vinegar. So good the only thing is you cant eat too much your small stomach wont let you. It's doing exactly what is supposed to do. So you have to find out what recipes are protein packed and go from there. I can't do the whey protein it sits on top of whatever I try to mix it with and it has a funny taste to it.

Submit "4 weeks post op" to Digg Submit "4 weeks post op" to del.icio.us Submit "4 weeks post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 weeks post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Is Pollock a mild tasting fish? I don't usually like fish, but am willing to give it a try when the time comes.
    Mmm ur pollock dish sounds like a Portuguese fish dish, gum sa, made with salted cod.

#myhalfportigyisshowing
    HI,your post was encouraging my bucket list includes really learning how to cook.Since I decided on WLS I figured ahh why bother.It's nice to know that's something I can pursue I'll just be doing a lot less tasting.We'll all eat healthier. Thanks
    Sounds good but be careful with those potato's, cheese and breaded things like the chicken parm until you hit goal. Try to stay away from starchy foods and bread as in the bread crumbs for the chick parm. Fish is excellent baked or broiled but no butter at this stage. Not that you asked for my opinion but I just want you to be careful with things like that as it can definitely hinder your weight loss. Anyway if your looking for protein to add to your cooking try "unjury" flavorless protein powder. It's packed with protein and you don't taste it at all, congrats on your 4 weeks and good luck with your journey.