Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ms.D

Pre op diet

Rate this Entry
I am on my 3rd day of my pre op diet and I am dong really well. I am not sure how others holding up but I am glad i am making through so far, It was a struggle the first day because I was not familiar with NOT eating lol. yeasterday I felt a little sick I'm not sure why, I got a little grossed out by the liquid texture of my meal and I guess and started gagging. I am still working on where we will be staying while in Mexico because we are staying longer for a litlle fun in the sun (much needed relaxation).

I am beginning to get a little hungry it's 4:30 am right now but I had a liquid 10 mins ago, so When that happens I just have water instead. I'm still watching videos about people journe and reading post so keep them coming.

Submit "Pre op diet" to Digg Submit "Pre op diet" to del.icio.us Submit "Pre op diet" to StumbleUpon Submit "Pre op diet" to Google

Comments

hang in there. I have to admit, that I did eat a few times on the liquid diet. I felt like I was going crazy! But I planned it ahead of time, knew it was coming, enjoyed it immensely, forgave myself, then got back on board.

Some docs don't even require a pre-op diet and some allow a daily meal during pre op, so I don't feel like I did anything 'illegal'. LOL

Good Luck!
    I did it for 10 days, it was a struggle but I made it.