Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Romandona

Coming to my 2 month post op

Rate this Entry
I wanted to share that on May 16 it will be my official 2 month post op. I've had a couple of stalls and I know I probably shouldn't weigh myself everyday, but now it's just a habit. Even with my stalls, I guess overall I've done well. I feel so much better and will have to stop shopping in my closet soon and venture out to the store.

Started at 310
Pre-op diet, lost 17
in the almost two months have lost 28.
Total loss 45 pounds

Amount of confidence and mobility gained - can't quantify - priceless.

So I want to say that don't sweat the stalls, you will get through it and when you add all those ounces lost on a daily basis, it adds up. I'm so happy I had this surgery and I'm following my doctor's orders completely. The only thing I need to work on more is slowing down when I eat. I had an incident last week that I got "clogged" for lack of other words. It hit me bad and I almost passed out from the clog. Then went and threw up twice and felt much better. I called the dr's office the next day and was told I need to "slow down". Thanks for listening and I love being able to share the good, bad and more.

Submit "Coming to my 2 month post op" to Digg Submit "Coming to my 2 month post op" to del.icio.us Submit "Coming to my 2 month post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "Coming to my 2 month post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Thanks for sharing. I was feeling like I wasn't losing enough. This month was my 2nd month post op too. I lost 49 pounds. I have been this weight for about 2 weeks now. I was getting bummed until I saw that I am right about where I should be. Thanks for the pick me up.
    me too, at the end of 5 weeks out, and just hit my 2nd stall. I havnt lost anything since Monday..
    Tyring to keep in mind that this is normal, but it is a little disappointing to not see the scale move. Goona try to up my water intake over the weekend and do some much needed walking!
    I was glad to see this post, I'm at my 2 months and I've been in a stall for 2 1/2 weeks, The brain goes into panic mode from all the past yo yo dieting, I have to constantly remind myself that its ok.
    I started Exercising this week I'm really hoping the scale is good to me tomorrow.
    A constant reminder that I made the right decision is that I'm enjoying doing things that I couldn't do carrying an additional 45lbs!

Keep going everyone one!!