Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bananna

6 weeks

Rate this Entry
This is finally feeling normal. I've eaten almost everything. Everything except my favorite meal....steak. Bread and noodles weren't good. I don't even know why I tried. Running and lifting weights is going well. I lost another pound. #171.6
#22 total

Submit "6 weeks" to Digg Submit "6 weeks" to del.icio.us Submit "6 weeks" to StumbleUpon Submit "6 weeks" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So happy for you that things are going well! I am starting to experiment with food this week as well. Im 4 weeks out. Had 1/2 piece of toast with butter yesterday with my tea for breakfast. It went down well. That's the first carb I think iv had since surgery. Then I had chicken noodle soup for dinner. Was yummy. Yea I think its still a little early for steak!!

I am trying to walk and use the pool for laps whenever I can. Need to make more of an effort though. Im still pretty low on energy.. its hard to get moving. I was also excited to see I had lost another pound yesterday since Monday!! Its nice when we see the fruits of our labor
    I'm also 6 weeks post op, I've noticed to be eating the same things, cottage cheese with peaches, avocados, and chicken. they seem to be the eastiest for my tummy. We have even tried to go out to dinner and my choice always turns to soup! I thought for sure at this point I would be eating normal foods, but I sure can tell that my tummy isn't ready for it!
    Also I take 2 bites and im pretty full, which is a great feeling.
    I've loosing a couple lbs a week so im glad its working, from what I can remember I haven't cheated at all!!
    I really need to try and walk a lot more then I have now that I do have more energy even though I still tired pretty quick!
    keep up the good work Everyone!!
    Friday May 20 will be my 4 week. Im trying soft foods but my stomach isn't liking it so still on liquids. Hope to eat something different soon. Losing 5 to 7 lbs a week. Lost total 35lbs so far.
    Did you start working out before your 6 weeks?