Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

royal32

7 months post op

Rate this Entry
I had surgery Aug 28th 2016, in Tijuana Mexico, with Dr Almanza. Best decision I ever made
HW:245
SW:235
CW:138
Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_09171.jpg 
Views:	522 
Size:	157.7 KB 
ID:	25743  

Submit "7 months post op" to Digg Submit "7 months post op" to del.icio.us Submit "7 months post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "7 months post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow...you look fabulous! Keep up the great work. I'm envious that you lost the weight so quickly!
    Congratulations!!
    wow, you look great! congrats
    Congrats!!!!
    Thanks guys I was actually concerned about how fast I was loosing I am happy with my weight and would like to stop loosing now anyone know what I can do to stay at my current weight and not loose anymore???
    You do mean Aug of 2015 right or is this a dream for Aug 2016 ? Just kidding you look marvelous..
    Hi Royal! Wow you're just a little over 8 months post op - congratulations!! Now that you've reached your goal, you'll want to increase you calorie intake a bit. Nothing too crazy! If you're very active, you'll want to eat/drink extra calories and nutrients
    Wow, you look awesome!
    I'll try laffey taffey but eating more is so hard, I'm super active and I'm always hungry but after 2-3 bites I'm stuffed