Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

thicknsweet

Hitting nutrition goals 1 week out

Rate this Entry
After logging all my protein and liquid intake, I was pleased to see that I hit my goals by 8 pm! Almost got 80 grams of protein in and 67 oz of liquid. So now I'm starting to feel the rhythm of this thing.

Today I went from barely being able to put away a quarter cup of pudding this morning to almost a half cup by evening. Granted, it took half an hour lol!!

I may go against NUT advice this week and incorporate more liquids than just pudding, milk and protein shakes. I'm way more of a savory person than a sweets person, so all this sweet tasting stuff gets old fast for me. I want tomato soup or something salty that isn't pure carbs like mashed potato. I know we aren't supposed to eat cruciferous veggies (and I won't) but a creamy cauliflower soup would be delightful. IN MY MIND. BUT MAYBE IT WOULD BE PURE GASTRO HELL.

I haven' gotten nauseous once and I'm feeling really good about all of it so far.

Submit "Hitting nutrition goals 1 week out" to Digg Submit "Hitting nutrition goals 1 week out" to del.icio.us Submit "Hitting nutrition goals 1 week out" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hitting nutrition goals 1 week out" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So excited for you!! Hope my experience is as good as yours has been!!
    Be careful with the savory flavours. I tried tomato juice at 6 weeks and it was too acidic. I couldn't tolerate it until 3 months. It may be different for you.
    woo hoo remind me what week you are in? I can have broth first two weeks....that's going to be my savory and homemade V8 warned like soup!
    Thanks ya'll. I'm on day 8. I'm really surprised at how easy it's been for me to eat stuff. THis however, is presenting me with a whole new set of challenges which I'm about to blog about...
    Sounds like you are doing great, and on your way! I was doing the same as you, hitting my protein and water goals pretty much right off the hop. Also the same was my craving for something other than sweet ... I ended up making a `vat`of split pea soup, using a ham bone stock I had made before. I had about half a cup of that soup with 2 tablespoons of greek yogurt (for added protein and creaminess), a scoop of the unjury unflavored protein powder (for added protein), and 2 tablespoons of coconut milk (basically just for added calories) - all whizzed up in the blender. After about 10 days of that for supper, I started adding about 1-2oz of ham each time, vitamixed into oblivion - for added protein, fat, texture and flavor! It was the best soup ever!
    xena, that sounds amazing!! I totally want to try that right now!!