Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

3 month checkup

Rate this Entry
At 3 months post surgery I am 50 pounds down and have lost 2 dress sizes Let's see what the next 3 months bring. I purged my closet and sent everything that no longer fits to a shelter for battered women . They were quite appreciative because large sizes (especially professional clothing) are rarely donated.

Submit "3 month checkup" to Digg Submit "3 month checkup" to del.icio.us Submit "3 month checkup" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 month checkup" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good for you! How great! I am 7 weeks out and seem to be stalling....down 29 pounds. good to hear you are doing so well.
    Congrats to you!!! I thrive on the continued success of everyone in this forum. So much support and great stories!!!
    I did the same thing with my clothes, every few months. And I had some nice stuff.
    Good for you!! congrats and I wish you the best for the next three months!! I will be at three months tomorrow, lost the same 50 pounds and will go to my post-op on Saturday. I live in Asia, everyone is size XS or S so... I have to donate my clothing in other countries! gave away most my suits in the US, my next trip in ten days I'm going back to France I will bring more clothing to donate..the rest will be in boxes waiting for the next move...and I had to bring back multiple smaller sizes because I can't find clothing here at my size...biggest available here is probably a size 10...between clothing, protein powder and vitamins I have to get from overseas it's a little complicated, but worth it!
    Wow this post is great, squared! What's life like now? I keep reading somewhere around 3 to 4 months u hit ur stride, it is just the new normal and energy goes thru the roof. Any of that true for you? I bet with 50 gone, you've had a lot of NSVs, too!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy
    Wow this post is great, squared! What's life like now? I keep reading somewhere around 3 to 4 months u hit ur stride, it is just the new normal and energy goes thru the roof. Any of that true for you? I bet with 50 gone, you've had a lot of NSVs, too!
    I found more energy at 6 weeks. But now I can walk and my knees and back don't hurt. Before 1 flight of stairs did me in and I had to rest, carting stuff from 2nd floor to bsmt killed me. Yesterday I went up and down stairs during commercials while watching my soap. No problems.
    WOW!! Just WOW!! Look at you go!!
    50 lbs in 3 months is Outstanding!!! Good job!! I'll be 3 months tomorrow and 41 lbs down, I've had more NSVs and I am so grateful for it!