Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

thenewmetoday

A few hints at year 4

Rate this Entry
1. IN MORNING.... FILL MY LARGE WATER GLASS AND LEAVE IT ON THE COUNTER, REFILL THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

2. FRIDGE HAS, FROZEN FRUIT AND VEG. GREEK YOGURT, COTTAGE CHEESE, EGGS, BUTTER PITAS, ROASTED RED PEPPERS. ONIONS, CARROTS, FRESH FRUIT, FISH, GROUND MEAT, CHEESE PICKLED BEETS, MILK, CREAM FOR COFFEE, BUY FRESH VEG AS NEEDED, OLIVE OIL

3. STILL LIKE TO USE SMALL PLATES AND UTENSILS, REALLY SEEMS TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, KEEPS ME FOCUSED.

4. FEEL THE SUN, SMELL THE FRESH AIR, LISTEN TO THE BIRDS, HELP A FRIEND, SMILE, LAUGH TRY NEW CLOTHES. 2ND HAND STORE. HUGS SIT BY THE WATER, FEEL THE WIND, GOOD WINE

CHEERS TO ALL YOU LOSERS!!!!!!!!!!!

Submit "A few hints at year 4" to Digg Submit "A few hints at year 4" to del.icio.us Submit "A few hints at year 4" to StumbleUpon Submit "A few hints at year 4" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I like it...
    Great advice from the voice of experience
    I love this. Great stuff. Great food. Great wine. Life is so good.
    Im about to go feel the sun and smell the fresh air right now ;-)
    The weather is nice....we know what that means....MORE YARD PROJECTS!!
    This gave me a pregnant pause of hope today...still gonna rant in a bit to get it out of my system.
    Great advise!
    I'm nearly 4 years out and I still only use small plates - water bottles are in my car, living room and nightstand - constant companion