Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

foreversmiling21

Baritastic App

Rate this Entry
So I was online searching for liquid diet recipes to start preparing and I stumbled upon a great site that gave tons of info and I can't even tell you what it was...bummer. Anyways I came across an App called Baritastic...and it's free. Bonus!!! It has lots of great info , tips, tricks, podcast, support, trackers, groups, etc. I hope you go check it out and download it to help you all with your journey. Looks like another great tool to keep us on the right track. Let me know if you check it out and we can add each other. Can't wait to really check this out and get all my info entered.

Submit "Baritastic App" to Digg Submit "Baritastic App" to del.icio.us Submit "Baritastic App" to StumbleUpon Submit "Baritastic App" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

yes there is also a facebook group if you click "social"
    I'm using LoseIt and I'm already invested in it, but kindo like the fact that your app gives you water and vitamin reminders. Thanks for sharing!
    Im boycotting Facebook and other social media
    I'd also like to chime in. Im using bariatric IQ which has a lot of products in their database and you can check whether the food you pick is suitable before or after surgery. it also had a photo feed, forum and recipes as well as menu ideas if you ran out of ideas for meals. Overall, its a nice little app