Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Adaeze

Accused of smoking weed by an Racist Idiot

Rate this Entry
As me and my roomie ( who by the way is a deupty sheriff and has a masters degree in criminal justice) was walking around , passing gas and bonding lol who walks up to us and asks us how the weed we smoked at the hospital was?!!

I'm shocked and flabbergasted at her allegations but I refuse to allow any further negativity in my life. My Roomate questions bananas sanity which at this moment I don't believe she has any! If she is not done harassing me she harasses my Roomate saying that we smoked weed in the hospital.

I've contacted Weightloss agents and they are taking measures that this doesn't happen again, I really think that some people need a pych eval before doing this because clearly the signs are there. My husband is shocked that this was the same woman I conversed weeks before the surgery on s daily basis .

Because I don't have white privilege then I cannot post my experience , but I dish nothing but the truth so help me.

The nurses here are aware and following up.

Submit "Accused of smoking weed by an Racist Idiot" to Digg Submit "Accused of smoking weed by an Racist Idiot" to del.icio.us Submit "Accused of smoking weed by an Racist Idiot" to StumbleUpon Submit "Accused of smoking weed by an Racist Idiot" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized