Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

wydols

Hoping It'll Stop Soon......

Rate this Entry
Well this has been a journey. 5 more pounds and I will have lost half my body since October 2014. WOW!!! However I did want to stop at about 165 but I guess my body will stop when it is ready. I eat what I want when I want. I do not keep track of calories or anything for that matter. I focus on my protein first and foremost. I know I am doing everything right but just cannot eat anymore than I do.

I have no regrets doing the surgery. Have very little excess skin. I've been trying to not do much shopping for clothes until I hit where I am going to be because the new clothes that I have bought are already to loose on me.

I cut my hair so that the new growth could catch up and it feels amazing and has finally stopped falling out.

I did get influenza A at the beginning of March which then turned into pneumonia so I was down for about 3 weeks. (I have a weakened immune system due to breast cancer in 2007) So I did lose about 10 pounds while I was sick but I have definitely gotten my appetite back with a vengeance. Hoping it will help and stop the weight loss.

Submit "Hoping It'll Stop Soon......" to Digg Submit "Hoping It'll Stop Soon......" to del.icio.us Submit "Hoping It'll Stop Soon......" to StumbleUpon Submit "Hoping It'll Stop Soon......" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

amazing!! congrats!