Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RoDean

Weight lost

Rate this Entry
So, I am 2 weeks out from my surgery and 11 lbs down. On my 5 day clear liquid pre-op diet which I followed to a "T" I lost a whopping 1 ounce. I was so mad. I knew something was broken with my sleeve and that proved it. I am so glad I had the revision and that the weight is coming off again. I am now 10 lbs away from 100 total lbs lost. I told my husband that this morning and then told him he better start saving his money, because my goal was always once 100 lbs were off, I got to buy myself a pair of "real" cowboy boots, nothing vinyl. And those cost anywhere from $200 on up. Then I started thinking about it and I told him...Of course, that was before you had to fork out another $3400.00 for a second sleeve surgery so I guess I could understand it if he didn't want to buy me some expensive cowboy boots. I guess I will understand...

I am saving my pennies now. it will be my goal when I reach my goal weight and it's all off. That will be my gift to myself!!!

Submit "Weight lost" to Digg Submit "Weight lost" to del.icio.us Submit "Weight lost" to StumbleUpon Submit "Weight lost" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So glad to see you're doing good and the weight is coming off!!!
    Ro,
    What is done during revision surgery? If they take 3/4 of your stomach in an initial sleeve what can they do later?

Congrats on your "reboot" lol

Thanks!
    yeah, I was wondering the same thing, Emeraldisle....how do they do a sleeve revision?
    THEY TAKE OUT MORE BECAUSE I STRETCHED MY STOMACHE WAY OUT FROM THE FIRST SURGERY. YES IT IS POSSIBLE TO STRETCH IT, DON'T DOUBT THAT.
    Glad you're doing fantastic Ro!! Sounds like you are on your way to greatness. I also have to go in for a revision next month for my excessive burping. My sleeve has a kink in it which is making me burp about 300 times a day. Keep us updated on your progress!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TracyAnn24
    Glad you're doing fantastic Ro!! Sounds like you are on your way to greatness. I also have to go in for a revision next month for my excessive burping. My sleeve has a kink in it which is making me burp about 300 times a day. Keep us updated on your progress!!
    Will do Tracy Ann, and I hope the best for your revision surgery as well, I hope it helps, I cant imagine having that many burps, Ouch.
    I think you should treat yourself to new boots! You worked so hard to meet a goal, you should be rewarded!
    Im buying all new clothes when I meet my goal!