Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

on the mend

Rate this Entry
so a week ago I had my tubal ligation laprascopicly. It was rough! They had me fast from midnight & I had to be @ the hospital @ 11 am so I was dehydrated. Took 3 people to poke me 4 times before they got my iv in!!! Then surgery took an hour longer than expected no clue why. also instead of going above my original c section scar they went on the side of it on my lower belly. so by the time i went in to surgery it was almost 2 & left the hospital @ 5. I was the last person in the recovery room. when I came to they gave me 3 doses of dilaudid intraveinously & a percoset before I left. I was the last person in recovery. got home around 7 because we had to get my prescription filled & I was dying of thirst so hubby stopped to get me a drink & dinner for my family. I had to pump & dump my breast milk for 24 hours so I didnt get to nurse my son til 6pm thursday. Thank God my mom stayed til friday to help me recover & take care of the baby. I was unbearably sore all that night & the next day. Friday morning I felt strong enough to shower & my mom left. Saturday & sunday my stomach was a wreck trying to rid itself of the anesthesia. Monday was better & today had to take my oldest to the dr for a viral infection in his chest then went to town to get groceries. Thursday my mom, baby & myself are driving out to ohio to visit my aunt & cousins. Really looking forward to some family time & maybe some girls time w/ my cousin.

Submit "on the mend" to Digg Submit "on the mend" to del.icio.us Submit "on the mend" to StumbleUpon Submit "on the mend" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

HAPPY THT YOU ARE ON THE UP SWING. GLORIOUS TO FEED THE BABE AGAIN. SO OFF YOU GO INTO ANOTHER NEW LIFE. HOPE ALL IS WELL FOR YOU AND FAMILY.