Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

2nd post-op

Rate this Entry
Today was my second post-op, and I can already see a few improvements in my health after those first weeks of being sleeved.

First my BP is at 12/8 today, has not been that good for two or three years now. So that's really good news.

Since my first surgeon's appointment I lost 16 kgs (35 pounds), my Dr was happy about that, he said I was now on the highest range (??? really?). I'm more on the wait and see mode, because I do feel less pain in my joints but the difference is not that big yet to really be able to notice, may be in two months with more exercise I will feel better.

I am still taking the H2 (ranitidine) and so far so good. I did have some acid reflux yesterday but it was not too bad, so I just took an antacid to stop the fire. I hope I can stay on H2 and not have to go back to PPI!

I also saw the nutritionist, she said I need to eat more protein and drink more fluids, not a surprise.... Hopefully I will be able to do that next week, I will be in the States, I will try new things to help, water enhancer, new protein powder and bars and also try new vitamins....

Time to start packing!
Take care!

Submit "2nd post-op" to Digg Submit "2nd post-op" to del.icio.us Submit "2nd post-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "2nd post-op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hey Sandra! Congrats on the great job done!!! Looks like you are doing awesome!!
    We share the same surgery date, so it's great to see your progress!