Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jennifermeske

Calling on the men who have had sleeve surgery

Rate this Entry
Aloha, my husband and I both have had the sleeve surgery with Dr. Verboonen in Mexico, it went great for both of us, and I know as a woman what supplements I need to take based on my labs but my husband wont have labs for awhile. I don't know if his needs are the same as mine, can some of you guys tell me what your taking please...

I take a multi everyday, iron and calcium. B12 every other day. Again, I Have know idea if men should be taking the same thing and we don't have access to a bariatric nutritionist since we went to mexico.

Submit "Calling on the men who have had sleeve surgery" to Digg Submit "Calling on the men who have had sleeve surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "Calling on the men who have had sleeve surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "Calling on the men who have had sleeve surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Go to this web page , drbalette.com on page 44 and 45 there is vitamin list.
    I'm about 3 months out (and a man). My Dr. has me taking a multivitamin, vitamin D, and a calcium pill. Other things I take on my own (and they are good with) are an omega 3 and biotin.
    I'm a male and nearly 3 years out. My doctor has never had me on anything other than Bariatric vitamins. 3 chewables or 2 capsules a day.