Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BigJ

Getting ready to post my one year photo.

Rate this Entry
I am approaching my one year anniversary with a Sleeve from Dr. Almanza.
I will post a photo in my profile.
I must tell everyone that a year gone by and I am ecstatic over the results of my decision to Sleeve.
I want to thank everyone that helped me along the way, all the great folks on this board and Weightlossagents.com for connecting me to Dr. Almanza and the professional staff at his hospital, also the wonderful staff members at the Hotel Real Del Rio, They went all out to make all of us patients as comfortable as they could under the circumstances (Morbidly Obese and recovering from surgery)
My Biggest thank you is to Dr. Almanza. His skilled hands and his Professionalism that saved my life.
I will post my one year photo,taken on my anniversary, on my anniversary date (3/10) so look for it after that day.
Again THANK YOU Everyone!

Submit "Getting ready to post my one year photo." to Digg Submit "Getting ready to post my one year photo." to del.icio.us Submit "Getting ready to post my one year photo." to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting ready to post my one year photo." to Google

Comments

Congratulations! What a great report!
    WAY TO GO I WILL WATCH FOR PICS. CHEERS
    What supplements are you taking? Do your lab results support the supplements your taking (asking for my hubby).