Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SweetCaroline

Thoughts on clear liquid diet options and protein.

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Kindle View Post
I added Unjury unflavored protein powder to every broth I could find. Chicken, beef, strained French onion, strained wonton, Swanson Chinese hot and sour soup base, Swanson Mexican Tortilla soup base, Etc. once I was on full liquids I did the same with pureed cream soups.....potato leek, broccoli cheese, tomato, lobster bisque, butternut squash, cream of asparagus, etc....

For protein shakes I did diluted Premier protein (RTD shakes were all too thick and sweet for me), Syntrax Nectar, Jay Robb, Raw Fit, Raw Protein, Syntrax matrix, Muscle Milk, Spirutein, and Unjury. You can get sample packs at a lot of whole food/health food stores. You can order starter kits from Unjury and Jay Robb. You can get dozens of individual samples from Nashua Nutrition to try before ordering big 2 pound tubs of something you may not like. I did this with dozens of different protein powders and believe me the palatability is extremely variable. You can also get variety packs on Amazon.

Submit "Thoughts on clear liquid diet options and protein." to Digg Submit "Thoughts on clear liquid diet options and protein." to del.icio.us Submit "Thoughts on clear liquid diet options and protein." to StumbleUpon Submit "Thoughts on clear liquid diet options and protein." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

this is so helpful for me..thank u ..i love it