Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Beautiful

Medical transcript

Rate this Entry
This question is for all the sleeves that had gone to Dr Almanza , I have been trying to get my medical transcript in English since my surgery date January 15 2016 today is February 8,2016 and still nothing .how long did it take for you to receive yours ?

Submit "Medical transcript" to Digg Submit "Medical transcript" to del.icio.us Submit "Medical transcript" to StumbleUpon Submit "Medical transcript" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I NEVER ASKED, JUST TOOK MY X-RAY. I WILL BE INTERESTED IN THE RESPONSES. GOOD LUCK
    You would think as many people here that has gone to Dr Almanza that maybe one person out of a thousand got their medical records .
    HOPE YOU HEAR FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN THERE RECENTLY. I WAS THERE 4 YEARS AGO AND THINGS WERE QUITE DIFFERENT THAN THEY ARE TODAY.
    Update I finally received my medical transcript today 2-9-2016 only took 25 days...
    I had Dr. Almanza as my surgeon, 3.5 months ago, as well and would like to know how to go about requesting mine. Thanks in advance! :-)
    Keep calling weight loss agent and ask them to send you your medical transcription in English . Keep calling till you get it.