Ali72

3 months post-op

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3 month post op.jpg 
Views:	655 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	25410

I am now 3 months post op. Everything is going great!!! I am down 64 pounds since day of surgery and couldn't be happier. I have gained so much confidence, love how I feel and enjoy doing everyday things. I haven't had any food issues. I continue to measure everything and follow my doctor's nutrition guide and diet plan. I have gone from a size 28 to size 22. I cannot remember the last time I wore a size 22. The only thing is,I want to buy clothes all the time lol My journey continues and I hope to hit 100 pounds by my next doctor's follow up.

Submit "3 months post-op" to Digg Submit "3 months post-op" to del.icio.us Submit "3 months post-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 months post-op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

congrats!!!
    great job! keep it up
    Looking fabulous :-) well done !
    Don't buy a lot of clothes, you will keep losing and they will be too big before you take off the tags. Try to not shop much until you reach your goal weight.
    Wow!!! Only in three months!!! the difference is amazing!! congrats!!
    Don't buy clothes!!! They WILL be too big for you very quickly. Thrift shops....
    64 pounds in 3 months!!! Wow!! That's great!!
    Congratulations!
    Congratulations .... I had to buy clothes so I went to the thrift store and got me some.Didn't cost that much. I also went Monday again because what I had bought around 3 weeks ago was fitting big . Best of luck
    Celia
    Best of luck to your Onderland Goal!!!! And congratulations on all your hard work paying off to date!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RobyneYvette
    congrats!!!
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by densol
    Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by densol

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Don't buy a lot of clothes, you will keep losing and they will be too big before you take off the tags. Try to not shop much until you reach your goal weight.
    Yes, I am trying hard not to. It just feels wonderful being able to shop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    Wow!!! Only in three months!!! the difference is amazing!! congrats!!

Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydensmomma
    Don't buy clothes!!! They WILL be too big for you very quickly. Thrift shops....
    64 pounds in 3 months!!! Wow!! That's great!!
    Congratulations!

Thanks!! I started going to thrift shops. Found some jeans for less than $5. Love it!! So many wonderful things to find in there aside from clothing!!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoDean
    Best of luck to your Onderland Goal!!!! And congratulations on all your hard work paying off to date!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you!
    Quote Originally Posted by December 7
    Congratulations .... I had to buy clothes so I went to the thrift store and got me some.Didn't cost that much. I also went Monday again because what I had bought around 3 weeks ago was fitting big . Best of luck
    Celia

Thank you!!