Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

LeaMichelle

9 days post op

Rate this Entry
Feeling ok I mean theres is some pain but its a lil more bearable now. Yesterday was my one week follow-up appointment, it went pretty well! I've lost 13lbs since surgery which is wonderful! Been cleared for full liquids as well having trouble getting all my liquids in as I'm full so fast but I do my best and it'll get better with time!

Submit "9 days post op" to Digg Submit "9 days post op" to del.icio.us Submit "9 days post op" to StumbleUpon Submit "9 days post op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

LeaMichelle - It does get better each day. Sip, sip, and sip some more all day to get all your fluids in. You'll feel so much better if you can get 64 ounces of fluid down every day.
    This may sound silly. I was just sleeved. I don't feel full when I'm drinking fluids. How does it feel? Like when you had a normal stomach? Or should I be experiencing something else?
    mellowjoy- I have been doing just that! I do notice the more fluids I do feel better. The only thing now is just started pourable protein today so now struggling wit trying to get in everything it definitely is a process.
    Alberta.edm You arent supposed to drink til you are full anyway, so that's fine. I personally get full really fast just sipping slowly! Never chug or gulp whatever you are drinking! It definitely doesnt feel like it felt preop!