Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

senorita lolita

2 years out in a couple of months - Take your time to let the tool work for You.

Rate this Entry
I will be 2 years post op in April 2016. I only lost 60 lbs but I feel so good and my self esteem came back immediately the first year. I was challenged the first year with body pain sooooo bad, hip pain, and leg pain. I worked out trying to swim the first month and pulled a muscle that took me many many months to go to the chiropractor, accupunturist, and got lots of massages. Finally I this year I really am juicing, taking lots of vitamins, supplements, protein drings and black seed oil and I am pain free. I just have to get a consistent work out plan, but I feel fabulous. 6 dress sizes down goal is to get 5 more down and looking so forward to my 100 land. Any comments or help that anyone could tell me to get these next 50 off?

I also realized I was dehyrdrated more than I was hungry but I thought I was hungry and I needed water.

Any comments or words of wisdom would help me

Submit "2 years out in a couple of months - Take your time to let the tool work for You." to Digg Submit "2 years out in a couple of months - Take your time to let the tool work for You." to del.icio.us Submit "2 years out in a couple of months - Take your time to let the tool work for You." to StumbleUpon Submit "2 years out in a couple of months - Take your time to let the tool work for You." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

YOU HAVE DONE GREAT AND YOU CAN LOSE THOSE EXTRA LBS. I WILL BE 4 YEARS IN APRIL AND I HAVE JUST DONE THE 5 DAY POUCH TEST, IT WAS LIKE PUSHING A RESTART BUTTON.

GIVE IT A TRY. GOOGLE IT.