Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

misshaunt

Far from impressed with myself

Rate this Entry
Typically a very positive person with my weight loss journey the past 2 yrs, but after my gall bladder surgery, I total got into a sinking ship. Time to swim back to shore.

I am coming up on my 2 yr anniversary and far from happy with the scales & myself.

Time to get re-focused on myself and put down the carbonated beverages (which do expand your stomach), no more "white" anything, no more eating after 7 pm, and get my butt running or T-25 again 5 days a week.

RESET begins NOW!

Submit "Far from impressed with myself" to Digg Submit "Far from impressed with myself" to del.icio.us Submit "Far from impressed with myself" to StumbleUpon Submit "Far from impressed with myself" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sometimes the boot in the ass is what we need. Even a medical one such as what you had.

I always need the boot. I seem to have reminders all around me. You already pushed the button for the "flashin red light" and honestly.. that's KEY!!

One love.
    TRY THE FIVE DAY POUCH TEST, I DID AND IT REALLY HELPED PUT MY HEAD BACK ON STRAIGHT. GOOD LUCK.
    So glad to see your post cuz I am 15 months out and was so tempted to try some beer here and there even though I was told NEVER carbonated beverages again. I'm not interested in testing them again now lol.