Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mrsdez

Holy acid reflux!!!

Rate this Entry
Oh man have i been having bad reflux, and i am one of the very few who were never able to come off the ppi's. I still take nexium at night and prevacid in the morning. However lately for no reason ive had bad reflux thay i wake up choking on so bad i cant breathe. I have had a very long bad flare up of my auto immune crap and unfort i just had my chest chemo port put back in and had an infusion yesterday and the reflux is nasty today. Ive tried all the meds your are allowed to take in a day, plus natural remedies and nothing is helping any ideas? Ive done the gum, banana, baking soda, mint, milk, and all antiacids. Nothing helps doesnt matter if im standing, sitting or laying it burns all the same. Ouch!

Submit "Holy acid reflux!!!" to Digg Submit "Holy acid reflux!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Holy acid reflux!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Holy acid reflux!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

WELL i feel ya !! believe me im the same !! my journey has been rough as hell but im holding on to faith!! im on nexium and zantac at night and even with that my acid is bad i recently had my hernia repaired because the incompetent doctor i choose didnt repair it together with my sleeve so i had to get 2 surgeries instead of one !! today i feel really crappy my surgery was on Wednesday !! hope you feel better im here for support if you need me !! i have tried honey and i read licorice helps ! good luck
    There is a product called DGL that is made from licorice that stops heartburn. Many do well with this supplement and you can find it on Amazon. I went through heartburn until about 5 months post op and these chewables stopped all of it. Many people in the reviews of this supplement got off PPI's.