Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Lulu2488

Big News!

Rate this Entry
Hi All,

I'm sorry I have been MIA for a while. I am getting married! In 9 months....I am currently sitting at 161 and would really love to get to my goal of 145 by the wedding. My fiancÚ and I are starting an herbal cleanse on January 11. I have done one before we went on our cruise and I lost 18 pounds thoughout the course of the 24 days and I felt great so I am excited to do that again. I had a consultation a couple of months ago to get some new boobs since mine are basically non existent since the surgery and I miss having them and not being able to even fill up a B cup is somewhat disheartening. I just can't decide if I would rather wait until after kids to do that and do a tummy tuck at the same time. I love my body and feel healthier than ever but there are times where I don't feel very feminine anymore. Thank goodness I still have my butt. Haha. I hope everyone is doing fantastic and had a great holiday and let's all start the new year off right!

L

Submit "Big News!" to Digg Submit "Big News!" to del.icio.us Submit "Big News!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Big News!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

congratulations, ... you look amazing ... I would vote to wait until you have kids to do the tummy tuck ... If I could do it over again, I would have waited =(
    Congratulations!! I would also vote to wait until after babies and take care of everything!!
    Tummy tucks don't last for forever, so I'd say definitely wait. I'm sure you look great!