Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

duane

Today is my one year surgery anniversary

Rate this Entry
I'm down 185 overall and down 150 since surgery. Still about 40 to go. Still the best decision I ever made for myself! Pic is with my youngest daughter Kelly. October-December were not great months as far as weight loss and working out. Had a family reunion, pulled my groin, hurt my arm, slipped on the ice and hurt my hip and re-injured my arm. Then spent 9 days at the hospital with my dad, then he passed away two and a half weeks ago, then I was sick with a cold. I really want to get back into the gym. One of my goals this year is to finish my first half-Ironman triathlon. I want to thank you all for your love and support this past year! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CKelly and I.png 
Views:	190 
Size:	403.7 KB 
ID:	25354

Submit "Today is my one year surgery anniversary" to Digg Submit "Today is my one year surgery anniversary" to del.icio.us Submit "Today is my one year surgery anniversary" to StumbleUpon Submit "Today is my one year surgery anniversary" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sorry to hear about your dad. You sure have had a lot going on. You have done a great job and the difference is amazing. Yup, time to take a deep breath and move into the New Year and get ready for that triathlon. Happy Anniversary. Cheer's
    Great job, duane! Sorry about the setbacks, and about your dad passing. I'm sure as soon as you're able to , you'll get back to the gym and on track again. No doubt that you'll be able to compete in the triathlon Continued success!
    I'm sorry to hear about your dad :-(
    Your doing so great! Amazing! My one year anniversary will be tomorrow. Went by quick
    Wow, that really is a lot to have going on in such a short amount of time. The struggles you've been experiencing are real, and acknowledged.

What a super goal of a half ironman! Good luck to you - that's such an impressive goal. I've done an Olympic tri before (half of an ironman), but the swimming is too brutal for me to try for more - I applaud your desires and efforts, Duane!
    You look so very happy! Congratulations
    My Condolences on the loss of your father. Congratulations on your success! You have been one of the people iv'e watched closely prior to getting sleeved and after. Keep up the good work, and I know your father is proud of you.
    Lookitchu!!!! WOW! YAY!! My anniversary was Dec. 15th. (PS...just edited this and adding, so sorry to hear about your Dad...hope you are making it through the grieving process with insight and love) Amazing what a year has done. I love this decision, and hope for others to be able to make the decision, and to be able to get it done with insurance/finances/etc. That, and the fact that I was afraid, kept me from doing this sooner...omg...what a difference it has made! I LOVE IT! Good for you, good for me. Keep being happy and oh so healthy!