Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

jerzeygirl

Happy Holidays

Rate this Entry
I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a healthy, happy holiday. No matter what holiday you celebrate, may you celebrate the "new you" that you either are now or are becoming through the weight loss surgery. Although the holidays are usually associated with lots of yummy food, the new me has been able to celebrate in a different way. I tend to enjoy the company, surroundings, and conversation more; since I'm not pre-occupied with the goodies. Although I will be tasting different foods than I usually do during the rest of the year, knowing it's only a taste and not a binge; is very comforting in its way

I hope everyone enjoys and "cheers" to all!

Submit "Happy Holidays" to Digg Submit "Happy Holidays" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy Holidays" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy Holidays" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is a lovely message and I send it back to you. Yes we need to be aware at this time of year, enjoy bits of taste not the whole cake. I just came back from doing MY food shop so I have yummy stuff that I eat once a year and it is basically healthy and in very small sizes, keeps me on track.
    Only problem is we are having massive wind and when I went to buy my Crown Royal they were closed due to power outage. Heres hoping they get the power back up. \I live in a small Town and only have 1 outlet (Canada rules) and Tims and Mc d were closed too. Oh dear.
    HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU JERZYGIRL and to all you others guys. Cheer's Joanne
    Joanne, I love the Crown Royal Apple! You better get that libation soon, before they sell out. Happy, merry to you also, my friend!!
    THE STORE WAS STILL CLOSED SO I WENT ON LINE TO FIND OUT WHERE THE CLOSEST RETAILER WAS, 45 MILES SO PHONED THEM TO MAKE SURE THEY WERE OPEN AND YES SO OK OFF I GO. PICK UP MY BOTTLE AND TRY TO PAY WITH A $50. GIFT CARD FROM MY COUSIN AND GUESS WHAT..SHE SENT ME THE WRONG END OF THE CARD...THANK GOODNESS I HAD MY BANK CARD WITH ME.
    WHEN I DROVE BACK INTO TOWN THE POWER WAS ON BUT THE STORE CLOSED AT 5 WONDER WHAT ALL THE POOR SOULS ARE DOING. CLOSED NOW UNTIL SAT. LOL PS WE HAVE BEEN SOLD OUT OF THE APPLE FOR WEEKS. AS PROBLEMS GO NOT A BIG DEAL. LOVE J