Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Aydensmomma

Turkey day!

Rate this Entry
I am part of a women's group and we meet once a month. It's a chance to talk about what's bothering you and get opinions. I walked in Wednesday and a women said "your so small"
I sat down and said "I'm not not eating. I'm not anorexic, I'm not wasting away or melting or anything else"
Felt good to say that, and the other woman just said "I guess people have been telling you your too skinny huh?"

I started tracking my intake
Myfitnesspal tells me I need to take in 2110 cal a day to increase my weight. Wow.
I started tracking saturday, in the last 6 days (not counting today) I've met the goal 3x and the other 3 days I was around 1800 cal.
So, I need to find some healthy high cal foods to eat to reach the 2110 cal. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Yesterday was thanksgiving......I ♡LOVE♡ Thanksgiving. I had turkey, stuffing, sweet potatoes, green beans cass. Took an hour to eat but I felt great. Looking forward to leftovers.

Hope everyone had a great turkey day!! Gobble Gobble!! 

Submit "Turkey day!" to Digg Submit "Turkey day!" to del.icio.us Submit "Turkey day!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Turkey day!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So smart.

Of course, we could all go overboard on any of these things, but some of these things we've avoided so long are NOT bad for us in moderation:

Nuts, sweet potatoes, even white potatoes (but not so much fried), whole grain brown rice, whole grain breads, whole milk (not skim milk), full-fat cheeses, dark chocolate (just a little -- treat yourself), BBQ ribs (have eaten these a long time -- btw, they're not as high-calorie as I'd thought), rich beef chili with beans / cheese / sour cream, and even (ahem) pasta!

Did I mention already the high protein, high fiber crackers that are out there? Doctor Kracker Three Seed Crackers are my current fave.

Thin slice pizza is fine, too -- just don't have half of a pizza.

I bet you're going to get lots of other good suggestions here.
    Nuts and wheat-thins. Also, protein bars (questbars are the best). These are why I am NOT to my goal yet- LOL...

You look amazing. Trying weight lifting too.