Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

wannaBme76

Back pain?

Rate this Entry
Has anyone experience considerable back pain beginning week 2? Just below my shoulder blades, an acking pulsing pain. Reached an all time high tonight and not sure what to do to help it. Any advice? Anyone else experience this?

Submit "Back pain?" to Digg Submit "Back pain?" to del.icio.us Submit "Back pain?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Back pain?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It could still be some discomfort from the air they pump you up with for the surgery. Shoulder blade pain can also be an indication of a gall bladder issue. I would think that would be very unlikely since you are eating nothing at this point but I would talk to your doctor about it if you are concerned or overly uncomfortable.
    I'm only a week post op and i have that same back pain under my shoulder blade as well. My pain is very consistent. The heating pad has been very helpful as a well as stretches (several times a day). Let me know if those help.
    I am 10 days out and I've had back pain since the surgery. I struggle getting comfortable sleeping due to the pain. You are not alone. I hear a lot of people have back pain after surgery and I guess it goes away. Apparently it's normal and a waiting game. Good luck on your journey!
    I had back pain from the position I was in during surgery, and because of the gas. It hurts but it will pass. The best thing you can really do is move around to get that gas moving and out. If the pain is from the position you were in during surgery it too will pass soon.
    I got back pain in the shoulder blade area after surgery and beyond. For me, it was GERD, especially at night when lying down as it's easier for the acid to come up. Did your doctor put you on any anti-acid med like Protonix?
    I am almost 2 years out. Starting one week out I got this pain. I have to see a chiropractor 2-3 times a month for it. For some reason after surgery I have ribs that pop out and cause throbbing stabbing pain. For the first time in my life I am on pain killers and have to have a sleep aid for the pain.

Please update on anything you find. All my doctors have been lost and only my chiropractor is helpful

Good Luck.