Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Nl383sbc

I was sleeved!!! My story...long

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Nl383sbc View Post
Just a little update.

Tomorrow will mark 2 weeks post-op. I weighed in yesterday and was 1.5lbs heavier. I'm not at all concerned, I know the body's weight changes and I surely didn't gain 1.5lbs of fat in a week on a 1200 or less calorie diet. Things have been going pretty good, had my first bad day yesterday. Ate too much and ended up in a violent vomiting session, felt alot better when that was over. I'm getting tired of the Full Liquid diet but I have at least another week before I introduce soft/puree foods. To me the wait will be so worth it. I'm going to take my time with recovery and won't return to work until the new year. I usually work 10-14 hours a day and I haven't even been cleared to start exercising yet.

This recovery is more mental than physical for me at this point, seeing fast food commercials on TV and remembering how much I love food. It's not that I can't ever have it again, it's just going to take some time and smaller portions. I hope that by Christmas I'll have 30lbs gone, that would be an excellent gift to me.

Submit "I was sleeved!!! My story...long" to Digg Submit "I was sleeved!!! My story...long" to del.icio.us Submit "I was sleeved!!! My story...long" to StumbleUpon Submit "I was sleeved!!! My story...long" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck! After awhile those commercials won't bother you as much. Hang in there!
    LOL I laugh because I thought the same thing about those darn commercials!! It'll get better hang in there!!!